Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default option group on excel sheet

Is it possible to establish an option group on a spreadsheet. Say a frame
with 3 radio button to give a frame value of 1, 2 or 3. In the same way as
you would do on an access form.

I can insert radio button but the only functionality I can get is a true or
false to a linked cell.

If so, how do you go about it?

Bruce
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the Forms toolbar: first, create a "Group Box" (frame) then create the 3
buttons inside the group box. Having them in the group box links them
together so they act in synch. Right click on one of the buttons and use
Format Control to set the cell link. That cell should then give 1, 2 or 3
depending on the button selected.