Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tD

Default Excel: creating a group of independent option buttons

I'm trying to create two independant groups of buttons on a single page of an
Excel document. In other words, two cells, each with yes or no answers, each
having its own two option buttons. Right now, when I click "yes" in cell two,
it unchecks my answer in cell one. I just need to make the buttons in cell
two run independently of cell one.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones

Hi tD,

Why not replace your option buttons with checkboxes?

---
Regards,
Norman

"tD" wrote in message
I'm trying to create two independant groups of buttons on a single page of
an
Excel document. In other words, two cells, each with yes or no answers,
each
having its own two option buttons. Right now, when I click "yes" in cell
two,
it unchecks my answer in cell one. I just need to make the buttons in
cell
two run independently of cell one.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

Hi!

Are they option buttons from the Forms toolbar?

If so, then put each pair into it's own group box (also from the Forms
toolbar).

Biff