Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calling a specific version of Access.

Is there any way to specify the version of access we would like to call via
the Access.Application. My company uses both 97, and 2003 right now, due to
upgrade delays. As such many PCs need both, and well 97 dosn't like to do
everything 2003 does :). Does anyone know if there is a way to specify?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

AFAIK you cannot. The current version will be loaded, however in the
application you can determine the version and the opsys using the following
and then take appropriate action. My advice would be write code for the
lowest common denominator (oldest version) until the transisition is
complete.

Application.Version
Application.OperatingSystem

--