Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default calling an MS Access query from within VBA for Excel

Howdy,

I am running Excel 2000 and Access 97 (don't ask, it's
complicated...).

In an Excel Workbook, I use (SQL script in) VBA to pass
data provided by users to a table in Access. I then need
to manipulate the data (add extra data / perform
calculations) in the Access table, before users can
generate OLAP reports from the completed table.

I have built the appropriate queries in Access to perform
the manipulation of the data. What I want to do now is
have VBA in Excel action that Access query as a part of
the script that exports teh recordset to the Access table.

Can anyone help me with the VBA script that will do this?

Thanks,

Shane