Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I create a Macro?

I'm trying to create a macro that will look for a value from a Column and if
it finds that value copy a $ amount in second column on the same row to a
third column.

I am trying to seperate Credits and Debits in the same column to 2 different
columns.

Column 1 has a value of C or D. Column 2 has the $ amount.

I want to take all of the $ amounts in Column 2 that have a C in Column 1
and copy it to a third column.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Since I can't see how this serves any real purpose and would best be
done with a worksheet function as opposed to a macro, my guess is that
this is homework.
---
HTH,