Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro to Create .pdf

I am working out of Excel '03 and I have a macro setup to convert multiple
documents into pdf files using the printer driver in Adobe Acrobat
Professional. The macro runs the data against a database to create an excel
file, saves this, and then creates a .pdf file.

When doing one document manually, this works great. However, when I run the
macro on several documents, I get a pop screen for Adobe Distiller which asks
for which type of font I should use. I can remove the font from Adobe and if
I keep the Distiller program up it works fine. However, if I close this
program, I get the popup again and both the Windows and Adobe font folders
are listed and it is asking me to select one.

I've also tried to open up distiller before this occurs and leave it open
but a second window pops up with another Distiller window asking me for the
same thing. Please help!

Thanks,
Joe