Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Subtotal Truncate

I would like to truncate the data between the subtotals when sending an email
with the subtotal data.

Excel will summarize the subtotals in one page however when I send an email
with this data highlighted, it also includes all the data in between.

Please let me know if there is a way to do this using VBA. What I have done
in the past is to copy the data and paste it to Notepad and then copy the
subtotals off the notepad and send the date via email.