Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DRK DRK is offline

Default Stuffing a picture into a header

To meet some compliance regulations, I need to stuff a picture in the header
of an Excel page. Actually there are two images to be stuffed into the same
header. Oneis a "ribbon" image that would be at the very top and be ithe
width of the page.

Then a blank line

Then a second image is much smaller and square and is to fit on the left
side of the header. To the rght of that image I then need to add 4 lines of
text/variables.

Can I do this at all - shoving a picture into a header? Do I need to write
code?

Actually the only way I can see this happening is to build this "header"
with the pictures and text in a separate portion of the worksheet. Then
include the "header" as a picture. I assume I would need code to update the
image as the variables change. The "header" would then be part of the normal
print range.

Or am I deep trouble?
--
DRK
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Under page setup the last tab allows you to set rows to repeat when
printing.
These rows will appear on every page of the printout.

--
steveB

Remove "AYN" from email to respond
"DRK" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DRK DRK is offline

Steve,

Thanks for the reply. I had forgotten about that option.

Don
--
DRK