Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Picture in Header

Page Layout Page Setup Header/Footer Custom Header...
then touch the Insert Picture button
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200804

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are very welcome!
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200804

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Page Layout Page Setup Header/Footer Custom Header...
then touch the Insert Picture button
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200804

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Curiously are you a whiz? I am trying to find a good tool (Excel for dummies
isn't cutting it). Can you recommend a good book to help me learn the deeper
possibilities excel has to offer?

Thanks.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

You are very welcome!
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200804

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Page Layout Page Setup Header/Footer Custom Header...
then touch the Insert Picture button
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200804

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am working on a spreadsheet that needs to have the company logo (a
.png file) in the header. Is this possible. I am using Excel 2007
with Vista Ultimate.

Thanks, denny

--
dslocum

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am not a whiz, only a Student. I like John Walkenbach's Bibles.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200804

"BeveyG" wrote:

Curiously are you a whiz? I am trying to find a good tool (Excel for dummies
isn't cutting it). Can you recommend a good book to help me learn the deeper
possibilities excel has to offer?

Thanks.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

You are very welcome!
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200804

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Page Layout Page Setup Header/Footer Custom Header...
then touch the Insert Picture button
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200804

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In the Excel-Ribbon:
Tab "Insert" = Part "Text", click on "Header & Footer"
You now get a new Contextual Tab "Header & Footer Tools || Design"
Now click on "Picture" in the "Header & Footer Elements"-Part
A new dialog-box will appear where you can browse for your company-logo
and automatically insert it on every page.

--
Neron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Awesome!!!
Thank you both.

d.

--
dslocum
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I was able to insert my company logo, but I am having trouble getting it to
be the correct size. In Word, I have formatted it to a specific height and
width, but when I use the same dimensions in Excel, it is about 3/4ths the
size. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

"BeveyG" wrote:

Curiously are you a whiz? I am trying to find a good tool (Excel for dummies
isn't cutting it). Can you recommend a good book to help me learn the deeper
possibilities excel has to offer?

Thanks.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

You are very welcome!