Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default refer to unknown window name

Im writing a code for a workbook which will freqently be copied and renamed.

In part of the code for this workbook it goes outside the workbook and then
has to reselect it

Windows("????????").Activate

How can I get it to know the name of the workbook the code is in?

Thanks,

Ciara
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ciao,
try
Thisworkbook.activate

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

but the thing is i go out of the workbook - into another excel file - and
then go back into the orignal one - but i dont' know the originals name!

"Roman" wrote:

Ciao,
try
Thisworkbook.activate

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What do you mean by "going out"? If it is just "activate" then
Thisworkbook should be OK.
As I know Thisworkbook means the workbook the code is running from no
matter what and where it is doing.