Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combo Box Filtering

Hi, I'm sure this has already been covered (though I couldn't find a
suitable answer)

If I have a table like this:

| NAME | ADDRESS | AGE | MEETING DATE |
| bob | 12 xy | 20 | 01/07/2005 |
| eve | 56 yy | 21 | 03/09/2005 |

How can I have a dropdown (combo) box in the NAME cell that allows the
user to filter based on these contents (eg bob,eve). Basically I want
the AUTOFILTER, but I only want it on ONE column.

Also I'd like a way of filtering all people who have a meeting due in
the next X weeks, where the user enters the value/picks from list in a
cell and the table is filtered accordingly.

Is this possible? If yes any tips on the best way to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Dean.

PS. Excel 2002, if it makes a difference.