Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Accesing to excel macros by COM

Hi,
I want access to excel macros from aspnet proyect. But it not run
because in Excel Security options don't have checked "Trust access to
visual basic project" for aspnet user.
Can I login in my PC with aspnet user for open excel and active this
options?
Do you know another way for get it?
I need test if existe a macro with a specific name.
Thanks

--
wakeup
wakeup's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24294