Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Accesing a combobox control via it index propertie in VBA, Is itPossible?

I have a series of Comboboxes on a form I want to use w/ a workbook.

I notice that the Index Property is not there. How is this done in VBA?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ijb wrote:
Are you talking about the tabindex?

Sub ijb3()
Dim MyCtrl As Control
For Each MyCtrl In UserForm1.Controls
MsgBox MyCtrl.Name
MsgBox MyCtrl.TabIndex
Next
End Sub

No I am talking about the Index Property that is included in VB6.
For example if I were to make a control array in VB6 I would use their
idex to handle them. I do not see How I could either array comboboxes or
use the Index Property in VBA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ijb wrote:

Are you talking about the tabindex?

Sub ijb3()
Dim MyCtrl As Control
For Each MyCtrl In UserForm1.Controls
MsgBox MyCtrl.Name
MsgBox MyCtrl.TabIndex
Next
End Sub

No I am talking about the Index Property that is included in VB6.
For example if I were to make a control array in VB6 I would use their
idex to handle them. I do not see How I could either array comboboxes or
use the Index Property in VBA

Anyone know a way to siulate this.