Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot Table : How do you know where they are (scanning all sheets)

Hello,
I need your help regarding the waqy Pivot Table are identified in Excel.
I would like to hide/unhide all sheets if they contains a Pivot Table.

Thanks for your time

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You might be able to adpt something like the following that gives a count of
pivot tables on each worksheet in the workbook.

Sub PivotOnSheet()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In Worksheets
MsgBox ws.PivotTables.Count
Next

Cheers
Nigel

"François" wrote in message
Hello,
I need your help regarding the waqy Pivot Table are identified in Excel.
I would like to hide/unhide all sheets if they contains a Pivot Table.

Thanks for your time

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

This code goes through all the worksheets and if a sheet contains a table it
tells you how many there are.

Regards

Brian Roberts

Sub TestForPivotTables()

Dim sh As Worksheet

For Each sh In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
If sh.PivotTables.Count 0 Then
MsgBox "Worksheet: " & sh.Name & " Pivot Count: " &
sh.PivotTables.Count
End If
Next sh

End Sub