Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default multiple sheets into 1 pivot table

Hello everyone, I have a macro that imports data from Access into sheet
and where the original file is over 65636 rows it creates new worksheet
(sheet2 etc) to cope with the overflow rows.

I want to be able to analyse all this data in a single pivot table. I
it possible to group the sheets together for the purposes of
pivot-table or do you need to write something in vba ?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Scott

--
scottwilson
scottwilsonx's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1112

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
in the pivot table wizard you could choose 'multiple consolidation
ares' in the first dialog

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"scottwilsonx" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

Hello everyone, I have a macro that imports data from Access into

sheet1
and where the original file is over 65636 rows it creates new

worksheets
(sheet2 etc) to cope with the overflow rows.

I want to be able to analyse all this data in a single pivot table.

Is
it possible to group the sheets together for the purposes of a
pivot-table or do you need to write something in vba ?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Scott.

--