Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using a save window with VB that works

Using VB, I need to have Excel display a save window and allow me to select
the location and enter a file name. I can get it to display the window and
allow me to select a location and enter a file name but it doesn't do
anything.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JMB JMB is offline

are you using

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show

When you show this dialog and click Save, it should save your workbook.