Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default email sheets 2,3,4,5 ect. to users from a list on sheet1

I am trying to write a macro (with no success) to email multiple sheets
to multiple users.

When the user clicks Email button a macro should go through the
avalable sheets and email each sheet to the owner. Ie.. The 401-K
sheet should only be sent to and so on

I am using Outlook as the mail client

Thanks for any help
I am really stuck.

|Filename: email-books.zip |
|Download:
http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3475 |

swieduwi
swieduwi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21962
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=378091

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Look on my site for examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"swieduwi" wrote in message

I am trying to write a macro (with no success) to email multiple sheets
to multiple users.

When the user clicks Email button a macro should go through the
avalable sheets and email each sheet to the owner. Ie.. The 401-K
sheet should only be sent to and so on

I am using Outlook as the mail client

Thanks for any help
I am really stuck.

|Filename: email-books.zip |
|Download:
http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3475 |

swieduwi
swieduwi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21962
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=378091

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the Relpy Ron de Bruin

The URL you provided is not workin

--
swieduw
swieduwi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2196

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try it again, it is working

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"swieduwi" wrote in message

Thanks for the Relpy Ron de Bruin

The URL you provided is not working

--
swieduwi
swieduwi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21962
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=378091

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry, sir, still nothing
is there a way you can post examples here
:)

when I try to ping it get "Unknown host"

--
swieduwi
swieduwi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21962
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=378091

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

is there a way you can post examples here

To much there

If you click on this link is it working then
http://www.rondebruin.nl/

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"swieduwi" wrote in message

Sorry, sir, still nothing
is there a way you can post examples here
:)

when I try to ping it get "Unknown host"

--
swieduwi
swieduwi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21962
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=378091

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Well I still can't connect, Our firewall must be blocking sites from the
Netherlands

I have also tried by IP and I still can not connect the following are
from tests I ran:

Domain Type Class TTL IP
www.rondebruin.nl. A IN 86400 62.45.114.2

62.45.114.2 ASN=15435[Destination Unreachable]
www.rondebruin.nl at (agterdenbos.nl.) [Unknown] [Unknown - Firewall
did not respond]

There was a communication problem.

TCP_ERROR

Problem Description

The system was unable to communicate with the server.

Possible Problem Cause

* The Web server may be down.
* The Web server may be too busy.
* The Web server may be experiencing other problems, preventing it
from responding to clients.
* The communication path may be experiencing problems.

I do not think we are blocking .NL sites, I am getting alot of unknowns
from the DNS servers on your dns name. I am not sure what is going on.

--
swieduwi
swieduwi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21962
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=378091