Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default email sheets 2,3,4,5 ect. to users from a list on sheet1

Strange

Try it at home or on a other system.
you can look here also
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...odc_xlmail.asp

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"swieduwi" wrote in message

Well I still can't connect, Our firewall must be blocking sites from the
Netherlands

I have also tried by IP and I still can not connect the following are
from tests I ran:

Domain Type Class TTL IP
www.rondebruin.nl. A IN 86400 62.45.114.2

62.45.114.2 ASN=15435[Destination Unreachable]
www.rondebruin.nl at (agterdenbos.nl.) [Unknown] [Unknown - Firewall
did not respond]

There was a communication problem.

TCP_ERROR

Problem Description

The system was unable to communicate with the server.

Possible Problem Cause

* The Web server may be down.
* The Web server may be too busy.
* The Web server may be experiencing other problems, preventing it
from responding to clients.
* The communication path may be experiencing problems.

I do not think we are blocking .NL sites, I am getting alot of unknowns
from the DNS servers on your dns name. I am not sure what is going on.

--
swieduwi
swieduwi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21962