Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto-prompting to change the links source file

I have an excel sheet that I use as a form which contains several links to
another file whose name and contents change frequently. I would like to have
this form auto-prompt on open to select the new source file for all of the
links in the worksheet but don't know how to accomplish this.

Thanks for any suggestions you might have.