Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I bind a list in Excel to a combo box on a userform

I have 2 worksheets, one has the list the other the user form. I am having
trouble getting the combo box populated with the list.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mike

Two worksheets or two workbooks?
Are the two worksheets in the same workbook?
UserForm is a particular type of object in Excel. Some people call
worksheets they have formatted "forms". So is your combobox on a UserForm
or on a Worksheet?
Is the combobox from the Forms toolbar or the Control Toolbox?
What is the nature of the list - rows, columns, type of data?

--
Dick Kusleika
Excel MVP

MikeM wrote:
I have 2 worksheets, one has the list the other the user form. I am
having trouble getting the combo box populated with the list.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dick,

My workbook has 2 worksheets, the first has the userform (is an actual
userform) on it and the second contains the data i want to bind to the
combobox.

I created the combobox using the toolbox that opens when you create a
userform in the VBA editor.
The list is 2 columns of data - product codes (eg s55633) and product
descriptions.

Thanks,
Mike

MikeM wrote:
I have 2 worksheets, one has the list the other the user form. I am
having trouble getting the combo box populated with the list.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mike

This link
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...stboxcombobox/

shows how to do it for a listbox, but it's the same for a combobox.

--
Dick Kusleika
Excel MVP