Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default page setup with Excel4 & Waiting Form

Hello all

I have 2 questions (i hope) simple questions:

1 - i have a application that was running with the normal "with
......pagesetup" but it was very,very slow.in order to increase speed i change
it to the Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro XXX

in fact it increases very much the speed but i have a little problem...with
the other pagesetup with the fittopage function it fill all the page,but now
it dont´t do that...the left margin is ok but the right one is very far from
the end...

here is the code i wrote:

xxx = "Page.Setup(" & Head & "," & Foot &
",.393,.236,.433,.629,,false,,false,,false,1,9,{1, 1},,,,,.276,.354,false)"

2- the second one have a relation with the first one.i have a form that is
show when the code begins.but when i do the form_waiting.show the macro stops
until i close it.i think this is resolved with the form_waiting.show vb??????
but i don´t know what it is.

Thanks in advance
Miguel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think you haven't got all the parameters in the right place. This is the
prototype for the function:

PAGE.SETUP(head, foot, left, right, top, bot, hdng, grid, h_cntr, v_cntr,
orient, paper_size, scale, pg_num, pg_order, bw_cells, quality, head_margin,
foot_margin, notes, draft)

"scale" is the 13th parameter. But in your code scale (the {1,1}) is the
15th parameter. This is one of the "joys" I don't miss about XL4 macros.<g

--
Jim