Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sum a lot of box in different pages

i have an excel workbook that i write the actions in my work (buy or
sell something in day).
End of a month i need to sum some of these boxes. How can i do this??

there are 110 pages like "05-06-05G"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

for the same cell on every page

=Sum(05-06-05A:07-08-09Z!B9)

where the names represent the names of the first and last sheets in the tab
order that you want to sum the cells in.

This is called a 3D reference.

If just a few cells you can refer to the sheet names as part of the address

=05-06-05A!A1+05-06-05B!H1+05-06-04A1

This assumes that by BOX you mean CELL.

Tom Ogilvy