Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Send To Mail Recipient

2 questions, pls ...

1) After accidentally clicking Send To Mail Recipients instead of send as an
attachment, how do you get rid of all that Outlook stuff that comes up
(To..., CC..., Subject: etc" to get your worksheet back to normal.

2) If you WANTED to do this through VBA, How can one use VBA to reproduce
the effect created in Excel when you choose File - Send To - Mail Recipient?
I can see a single worksheet being worth sending (especially a chart)

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi William,

2) If you WANTED to do this through VBA, How can one use VBA to reproduce
the effect created in Excel when you choose File - Send To - Mail
Recipient? I can see a single worksheet being worth sending (especially a
chart)

See Ron de Bruin's SendMail page at:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"William Benson" wrote in message
2 questions, pls ...

1) After accidentally clicking Send To Mail Recipients instead of send as
an attachment, how do you get rid of all that Outlook stuff that comes up
(To..., CC..., Subject: etc" to get your worksheet back to normal.

2) If you WANTED to do this through VBA, How can one use VBA to reproduce
the effect created in Excel when you choose File - Send To - Mail
Recipient? I can see a single worksheet being worth sending (especially a
chart)

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yep, seen them, and but Ron's example is not at all like sending a sheet in
Excel, it is making a one-sheet file attachment.

Any others??

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi William,

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi William,

Yep, seen them, and but Ron's example is not at all like sending a sheet
in Excel, it is making a one-sheet file attachment.

Any others??

Using the link which I suggested, look at Ron's 'Outlook object model
(body)' examples, e.g:

Mail one worksheet in the body

---
Regards,
Norman

"William Benson" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi William,

Mail one worksheet in the body

The link to this example is:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail2.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi William,

Yep, seen them, and but Ron's example is not at all like sending a sheet
in Excel, it is making a one-sheet file attachment.

Any others??

Using the link which I suggested, look at Ron's 'Outlook object model
(body)' examples, e.g:

Mail one worksheet in the body

---
Regards,
Norman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nothing I tried on Ron's pages duplicated Excel's ability to embed the sheet
as a picture and not as an attachment. I am speaking in particular regarding
a chart.

When I have a chart (or a spreadsheet with a chart) and click File Send To
Mail recipient, the e-mail arrives looking like a nice picture, no
attachment.

I cannot duplicate this with any of Ron's items. Am I missing one of them?

It's too bad, it is a nice feature.

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi William,

Mail one worksheet in the body

The link to this example is:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail2.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi William,

Yep, seen them, and but Ron's example is not at all like sending a sheet
in Excel, it is making a one-sheet file attachment.

Any others??

Using the link which I suggested, look at Ron's 'Outlook object model
(body)' examples, e.g:

Mail one worksheet in the body

---
Regards,
Norman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi William

Chart as a picture
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/chart.htm

If you want it only in the body see the KB on the body pages

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

FABULOUS!!!

"ActiveWorkbook.EnvelopeVisible" ... what a great property.

Ron, do you know how to shut it off MANUALLY? Like when you select the menu
choice by mistake, and wish you hadn't and don't want to send it anywhere,
just turn it off?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi William

Click again on the button in the menubar

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am sorry, but I cannot figure out which button you are referring to. I get
to this point by accident sometimes when clicking menu command ... then the
only new toolbar is the one with a button on the left that says "Send this
Sheet" ... which I am sure is not what you meant. Please tell me which
toolbar, and which button? Sorry to be a little slow!.

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The mail button next to the Save button in the standard toolbar

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl