Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
William Benson William Benson is offline

Default Send To Mail Recipient

Yep, seen them, and but Ron's example is not at all like sending a sheet in
Excel, it is making a one-sheet file attachment.

Any others??

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi William,

2) If you WANTED to do this through VBA, How can one use VBA to reproduce
the effect created in Excel when you choose File - Send To - Mail
Recipient? I can see a single worksheet being worth sending (especially a
chart)

See Ron de Bruin's SendMail page at:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"William Benson" wrote in message
2 questions, pls ...

1) After accidentally clicking Send To Mail Recipients instead of send as
an attachment, how do you get rid of all that Outlook stuff that comes up
(To..., CC..., Subject: etc" to get your worksheet back to normal.

2) If you WANTED to do this through VBA, How can one use VBA to reproduce
the effect created in Excel when you choose File - Send To - Mail
Recipient? I can see a single worksheet being worth sending (especially a
chart)

Thanks