Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Where is the timer activex control in MS Excel VBA?

Is the activeX control list complete in MS Excel VBA complete? I have Office
2003 with VB 6.3 supporting the Office applications. However, I cannot see
the timer activex control. How can I find it? If the list is incomplete, can
I download it from somewhere? - When I tried to do so from the MSDN website,
the .exe said it could not find VB 6.0...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In VB6, I don't believe the timer is a separate ActiveX control. I believe
it is a builtin control which you can only use in VB6 itself (and the
applications you build in VB6).

This URL still seems to work:

http://activex.microsoft.com/control...86/ietimer.cab

it has a timer control distributed with earlier versions of IE.

Tom Ogilvy