Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I have a VB related question,...

I 'm relatively new to VB programming & My question was, how do you se
the control source or rowsource of a text box so that you can make i
display data.
I have a case where I am trying to display sub-totals from an exce
spreadsheet into a text-box on a User-form.
And is it possible to make a selection in one listbox and have
corresponding selection highlighted in another listbox?
Any help would be appreciated, thanx.

javabeens :

--
javabeen
javabeens's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2409

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

for a textbox, you use the controlsource

Private Sub Userform_Initialize()
Textbox1.ControlSource = "Sheet1!A1"
End Sub

Listbox2.Value = Listbox1.Value

Tom Ogilvy

"javabeens" wrote
in message ...

I 'm relatively new to VB programming & My question was, how do you set
the control source or rowsource of a text box so that you can make it
display data.
I have a case where I am trying to display sub-totals from an excel
spreadsheet into a text-box on a User-form.
And is it possible to make a selection in one listbox and have a
corresponding selection highlighted in another listbox?
Any help would be appreciated, thanx.

javabeens :)

--
javabeens