Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default easy question about FaceID

Is there some sort of listing where I can view all the Face ID's and their
pictures?
Thanks,
Jordan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jordan, have a look here, http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip67.htm
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Jordan" wrote in message
Is there some sort of listing where I can view all the Face ID's and their
pictures?
Thanks,
Jordan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jordan,

easy question for google (excel face id's):
http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/ExternalFree.htm

arno
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Two pages/links address this at
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/commandbars.htm

John Walkenbach's site.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jordan" wrote in message
Is there some sort of listing where I can view all the Face ID's and their
pictures?
Thanks,
Jordan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Interesting site.

for Chart types, it offers

http://www.ozgrid.com/FreeDownloads/Xl8galry.zip

do a search on your own computer for xl?galry.xls

Quite a service <LOL

Any, as a word of caution, before you buy something from this site, try the
site of even the original manufacturer/author. Quite a markup from the ones
I have seen.

Tom Ogilvy

"arno" wrote in message
Hi Jordan,

easy question for google (excel face id's):
http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/ExternalFree.htm

arno

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The faceid program offered at ozgrid was written by Charlie Kindshci at Microsoft in 1998.
I have a completely rewritten, improved and easier to use version of this program.
It comes as an Excel add-in with the project password.
It is available free upon direct request.
Remove XXX from my email address.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
XX

"arno" wrote in message ...
Hi Jordan,

easy question for google (excel face id's):
http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/ExternalFree.htm

arno
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I can vouch for Jim's face ID program. This is a good one. Easy, fast and
intuitive to use.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"arno" wrote in message ...
Hi Jordan,

easy question for google (excel face id's):
http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/ExternalFree.htm

arno

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom Ogilvy, not sure why you are going out of your way to slander
Ozgrid, but I request that you stop! As I have explained in another
post, where you again lied, we place no mark-up on ANY software. We
could not do so even if we wanted! The prices are SET by the
developers, not us. If they choose to sell via their site for a
discount, so be it, but that is rare. However, as mentioned before we
offer up to $139.00 of free software with most purchases over $139.00

The write thing to do when unsure, is ask.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For the record, ALL credit is clearly given to ALL developers on the
page mentioned. The same is given throughout the site where applicable.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Typo:
"However, as mentioned before we offer up to $139.00 of free software
with most purchases over $139.00"

Should read

"However, as mentioned before we offer up to $139.00 of free software
with most purchases over $90.00"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Any, as a word of caution, before you buy something from this site, try the
site of even the original manufacturer/author. Quite a markup from the

ones
I have seen.

Where is the slander. This is factual information and represents my
observation.

I believe the software I examined was Alyuda Forecaster

As usual, you way overreact and with your accusations of people being a
liar. And you accuse me of slander. You have no shame.

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
ups.com...
Tom Ogilvy, not sure why you are going out of your way to slander
Ozgrid, but I request that you stop! As I have explained in another
post, where you again lied, we place no mark-up on ANY software. We
could not do so even if we wanted! The prices are SET by the
developers, not us. If they choose to sell via their site for a
discount, so be it, but that is rare. However, as mentioned before we
offer up to $139.00 of free software with most purchases over $139.00

The write thing to do when unsure, is ask.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Take a look at this add-in from KeepITcool;

http://members.chello.nl/keepitcool/files/FaceIT.zip

It has everything you want.

Greetz,

Rody

"Jordan" schreef in bericht
Is there some sort of listing where I can view all the Face ID's and their
pictures?
Thanks,
Jordan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

<<This is factual information and represents my observation. I believe
the software I examined was Alyuda Forecaster

As I said, we put no mark-up on any product we sell, not one cent, we
never have done. Even if we wanted, we could not put a mark-up on the
prices as (like I said) they are set by the developers. You have your
"factual information" wrong I'm afraid.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.alyuda.com/forecasting-tool-for-excel.htm $149

http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/neura...orecasting.htm
Alyuda Forecaster $249.95

Maybe you are arguing some technicality on the semantics of the meaning of
markup. Regardless of your marketing model, the difference is $100 to the
consumer and the advice is sound to compare prices before purchasing.

From my perspective, factual information appears sound and available for
anyone to inspect.

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
ups.com...
<<This is factual information and represents my observation. I believe
the software I examined was Alyuda Forecaster

As I said, we put no mark-up on any product we sell, not one cent, we
never have done. Even if we wanted, we could not put a mark-up on the
prices as (like I said) they are set by the developers. You have your
"factual information" wrong I'm afraid.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To be fair to the folks at Ozgrid, I went to their site and checked a
half dozen products at random. I compared their prices to the prices
on the originating websites and found them all to be equal.

It looks like the Alyuda software is an anomaly.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe you should read this page!
http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/neura...ster-excel.htm

So you are comparing apples with apples.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, in fact Tom has it wrong and is not comparing the same
products. As you say, a price difference is a anomaly. In these rare
cases, we are more than happy to either refund in full, or offer
$139.00 of FREE software to keep the customer happy.

Price differences should not occur, unless;

1) The developer is running a special on their site only and will not
allow us to participate.

2) The developer has changed the pricing and neglected to inform us.

Unfortunately, #2, although rare, happens too often for my liking.

If unsure, simply click the Buy Now button and see the price on the
secure page. This IS the price that is always charged.

I can safely say that in the VAST majority of cases, any software
purchased via Ozgrid over $90.00 means you get up to $139.00 of FREE
software and are WELL in front from buying anywhere else. In 99.9% of
cases, the customer gets more for their money, or the same as the
developers site.

Also, we go it to bat for ANY customer who is requesting a refund.
Naturally we have more weight than the customer in this regard. On a
few occassions, we have covered the cost of a full refund IF the
developer will not.

So any advise to shop around is only worthy when ALL the facts are
known.