Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing the Worksheet ScrollBars Color !

Could the color of the Worksheet ScrollBars be changed ? I would like them to
turn Red when a specific WorkSheet is active.

Thanks to Stephen Bullen,I achieved a similar effect with the Formula Bar
but can't get it to work for the worksheet ScrollBars.

Regards.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The scroll bar color is set with a Windows setting. So I would suspect that
even if you changed their color, the original color would be restored as
soon as the screen was redrawn (which would be all the time if you were
scrolling).

Tom Ogilvy