Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditional Formating

I am trying to get a conditonal format to run in my macro.
I need to get the following conditional format on each row (from 4 down)
between Columns E and O: "=AND($E474,$E4<90,$C40)" (.Interior.ColorIndex
= 36)

On Row 5 I Need the same only referencing row 5 instead of 4.

I need this conditional format input all the way down to the last row of
data (in column E).

When I am done it should highlight, for example, E4:O4 the specified color
if E4 is greater than 74 and less than 90...

How can I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks. I had a hard time with the syntax.

"Alok" wrote:

Modify the following code with the correct ranges

Sheet1.Range("E4").Select
With Sheet1.Range("E4:O4").FormatConditions
.Add(xlExpression, ,
"=AND($E474,$E4<90,$C40)").Interior.ColorInd ex = 36
End With

With Sheet1.Range("E4:O4")
.Copy
Sheet1.Range("E5").Select
Sheet1.Range("E5:O100").PasteSpecial xlPasteFormats
End With

Alok Joshi

"Josh O." wrote:

I am trying to avoid having to do this action for every report. I need a
macro that will automate this task for me. The range from E4:O4 is where the
format needs to begin. The last row will be different for every report that
runs...sometimes is will be row 50 sometimes is could be as high as 10000.