Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do you get rid of a link that doesn't exist anymore?

We have worksheets that have over time carried links from other worksheets.
The link should no longer be there and we have tried to find a way to get rid
of them. Please give me a detailed description on how to do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Go to Stephen Bullen's site and download and install Bill Manvilles free
addin Findlink.xla

that will walk you through finding and removing the links.

Tom Ogilvy

"esparzaone" wrote in message
We have worksheets that have over time carried links from other

worksheets.
The link should no longer be there and we have tried to find a way to get

rid
of them. Please give me a detailed description on how to do this.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is a great utility at this site called findlink. Download it and it
will place a new item in your tools menu for finding external links.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson