Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default How do you get rid of a link that doesn't exist anymore?

There is a great utility at this site called findlink. Download it and it
will place a new item in your tools menu for finding external links.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"esparzaone" wrote:

We have worksheets that have over time carried links from other worksheets.
The link should no longer be there and we have tried to find a way to get rid
of them. Please give me a detailed description on how to do this.