Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hidden workbook properties/methods

What do the following do?

Activeworkbook.sblt
Activeworkbook.OnSave
Activeworkbook.UserControl
Activeworkbook.Dummy16
Activeworkbook.Dummy17

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

methods starting with ON are old style events.

Application has a visible property of UserControl and you can see it in
help. I would assume it is similar for a workbook.

can't say for the others.

Tom Ogilvy

oups.com...