Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba

Default Where do I find the listing of the differnt methods, properties etc used by VBA?

Sometimes, when I look for things in the help file, I will find them, most
of the times not. Sometimes, I can find something, and then if I try to find
the samething later, I can not find it. It seems to vary depending on how
help was called, but I have not figured it out.

For example, I want to find the details of how to get a list of appointments
that belong to a certain catagory. How would I do that?
Of for a certain date?

I have the same problem when using EXCEL and Outlook as well... I have a
very bad time finding info in the help files. Is the a beter source?

Thanks
Phil

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba

Select Object Browser or press F2 while in the VBA window. That will open
the objectbrowser and explore "all " event, procedures, classes and
properties.

--
Kindest regards
HC Francke