Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default UDF parameter description

Hi

Is there a way that I can describe the paraeters of my function so the user
will the description when he clicks on the "black equals" button to the left
of the formula bar?

Thanks

Rob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Rob,

This is not natively supported in Excel but you may like to look at Laurent
Longre's Funcustomize add-in which is freely downloadable at:

http://xcell05.free.fr/

---
Regards,
Norman

"Rob" wrote in message
Hi

Is there a way that I can describe the paraeters of my function so the
user
will the description when he clicks on the "black equals" button to the
left
of the formula bar?

Thanks

Rob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Rob shared this with us in microsoft.public.excel.programming:

Hi

Is there a way that I can describe the paraeters of my function so
the user will the description when he clicks on the "black equals"
button to the left of the formula bar?

Not with default Excel, but Google for "FunCustomize" by Laurent
Longre. It's a combination of a dll and an add-in (xla), iirc.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.4.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?