Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Function parameter description

I need to add a description to the parameters of my user-
defined function (macro functions) that will appear in the
function 'wizard'/input pop-up. ... using vba

For the descriptions of the function itself, you can use
application.macroOptions ... but what do you use for the
parameters?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Christine

See Laurent Longre's website for FUNCUSTOMIZE add-in.

http://longre.free.fr/english/index.html

Gord Dibben XL2002