Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do i reduce the thickness of Border in Excel?

I want to reduce the thickness of the border line in the excel, I want to
create a line thickness less than one point.

Please do suggest me how do I write that macro for Excel in VB.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here are some I use. Weight can be xlthin,xlmedium, or xlthick

Sub unborder()
Selection.Borders.LineStyle = xlLineStyleNone
End Sub
Sub borderdo() 'Next one is better
With Selection.Borders
..LineStyle = xlContinuous
'.Weight = xlMedium
End With
End Sub
Sub borderoneline()
Selection.Borders.LineStyle = xlContinuous

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software