durbien

Default How do I change the thickness of a border (3 sizes is not enough)

I need to copy a table into an AutoCAD drawing and have the lineweights of
the table match a previously drawn line. The three thicknesses of lines given
in the Borders toolbar are not enough - I need to access the thicknesses in
the Line Style list - how do I do this?
Bernie Deitrick

Durbien,

There are only 4 available line weights for line weight for borders. If you
want heavier, then you will need to draw your own lines over the borders and
use code like

ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddLine(Range("A10").Left, _
Range("A10").Top, Range("F10").Left, _
Range("F10").Top).Select
Selection.ShapeRange.Line.Weight = 5#

To put a heavy line above A10:E10.