Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Versions and compatability question

I'm currently running Excel 2002. I have developed some macros that use the
addshape method. If I upgrade to .NET, to use as my development platform,
will the existing code work? (I read somewhere that alot of the command
syntax has changed with .net)

Also, what about when the project is shared with another PC which is still
running Office2000 (for example) Will it crash and burn?

John