Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combine row insert subs

I've been trying in vain to adopt two of David McRitchie's subroutines to
one of the sheets in my workbook:
From http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie*/excel/insrtrow.htm
Sub InsertRowsAndFillFormulas(Optional vRows As Long = 0)
Sub InsertBefore_a_in_ColumnA()

I've been able to do one or the other, but not both.

The way my sheet is laid out, I have duplicate ranges in column A (except
for the person's name in the first cell of those ranges), and every row
ends with 2 columns containing formulas.

Since there are bunches of them, I want a loop to find each instance of the
word "wrap" in column A, insert a single blank row above (or below) it, but
keep the formulas.

Any help would save my remaining hair <g.

--
David

Combining two Subs Petitboeuf Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 6 April 27th 06 03:42 PM
Private subs Flima Excel Programming 1 January 7th 05 10:05 PM
Stringing Subs Randal W. Hozeski Excel Programming 2 May 28th 04 04:05 PM
calling subs Mike Excel Programming 4 April 8th 04 08:22 PM
Recursive Subs? ExcelMonkey[_74_] Excel Programming 5 February 5th 04 02:54 AM