Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Combine row insert subs

I've been trying in vain to adopt two of David McRitchie's subroutines to
one of the sheets in my workbook:
From http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie*/excel/insrtrow.htm
Sub InsertRowsAndFillFormulas(Optional vRows As Long = 0)
Sub InsertBefore_a_in_ColumnA()

I've been able to do one or the other, but not both.

The way my sheet is laid out, I have duplicate ranges in column A (except
for the person's name in the first cell of those ranges), and every row
ends with 2 columns containing formulas.

Since there are bunches of them, I want a loop to find each instance of the
word "wrap" in column A, insert a single blank row above (or below) it, but
keep the formulas.

Any help would save my remaining hair <g.

--
David