Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro button on one sheet only

Hi,
when I create a button and place it on the toolbar and then assign a macro
to it, is it possible to have that button display on the toolbar in the one
sheet it was intended for only and no other sheet?
Thanks,
Noel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Why not just put the button on the sheet??

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Nleric" wrote in message
when I create a button and place it on the toolbar and then assign a macro
to it, is it possible to have that button display on the toolbar in the

one
sheet it was intended for only and no other sheet?
Thanks,
Noel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Alternatively you could use something like the following:-

First Create a toolbar called MyMacros, then assign your button to that
toolbar, Then lets say that the sheet you want the toolbar to display when
activated is called mymacros_sheet.

Private Sub Workbook_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
If Sh.name = "MyMacros_Sheet" Then
Application.CommandBars("MyMacros").Visible = True
Else
Application.CommandBars("MyMacros").Visible = False

HTH

Andi