Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Draw a chart

Hi,

Is it possible to draw a graph using the following parameters.
Col B Col C Col D E F G H
2214P1001 3607 2776 832 118 949 135°
2694P1002 3038 3841 804 33 836 315°
2226P1003 3631 2776 856 31 867 135°
2706P1004 3038 3841 804 58 860 315°
2238P1005 3618 2776 843 36 873 135°
2718P1006 3038 3841 804 70 873 315°
2250P1007 3625 2776 850 62 911 135°
2730P1008 3038 3841 804 48 850 315°
2262P1009 3631 2776 856 17 871 135°
2742P1010 3038 3841 804 35 835 315°
2274P1011 3637 2776 862 50 911 135°
2754P1012 3038 3841 804 29 832 315°
2286P1013 3643 2766 878 61 928 135°
2766P1014 3038 3841 804 28 831 315°
2298P1015 3649 2776 874 38 911 135°
2778P1016 3038 3841 804 47 850 315°
I want to draw a graph with col B on Y axis, then the lenth of lines
can be made equal to Col E, where the first and last point of the graph
show the first and last point of Col C and Col D. And Can it be
possible to give a color to these lines depending on the values in Col
H. I donot know is it possible...and if possible how? Is it possible to
do it by Macro...any thoughts...the file is quite big!!!

Thanks in Advance
regards
I want coumn A