Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default input worksheet name

I want the user to enter a row number - easy:

RowSou = InputBox("Enter source row")

But I also want the user to specify which sheet the row number is on. I
could have the user enter the sheet name manually in another input box, but
with the risk of typos or misspelling i'm looking for a nicer way for the
user to select the correct sheet. Please supply any code you may think could
do the trick.

Thank you.
The Doctor
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim rng As Range

Set rng = Application.Inputbox("Select range",Type:=8)

In this the user selects the range,including the sheet, not type it. You
then work on the range object.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips