Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dr.Schwartz Dr.Schwartz is offline

Default input worksheet name

Thanks Bob, just what I was looking for.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Dim rng As Range

Set rng = Application.Inputbox("Select range",Type:=8)

In this the user selects the range,including the sheet, not type it. You
then work on the range object.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Dr.Schwartz" wrote in message
I want the user to enter a row number - easy:

RowSou = InputBox("Enter source row")

But I also want the user to specify which sheet the row number is on. I
could have the user enter the sheet name manually in another input box,

but
with the risk of typos or misspelling i'm looking for a nicer way for the
user to select the correct sheet. Please supply any code you may think

could
do the trick.

Thank you.
The Doctor