Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sheet tabs are gone (screen resolution)

Hi all,

I have a question about screen resolution. My excel sheet is build in
1400*1050 (on my laptop). Now i was finally finished, i copied it to my
desktop (1024*768). But i dont see the tabs, to jump to another sheets,
anymore. I dont care about the columns, rows etc.
I found some codes to adjust the sheet size (zoom), but my tabs don't
come back with it.
Now the sheet would be used on several pc's and none of that pc's are
linked to a standard.
Some one an idea??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could have user popup settings & change manually
Sub PopupScreenDisplaySettings()
SendKeys "^{Pgup}"
Shell "rundll32 shell32,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl"
End Sub
or

put something like this in the ThisWorkbook module
Private Sub Workbook_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
Range("a1:j1").Select 'modify J to suit
ActiveWindow.Zoom = True
[a1].Select
end sub

or you can play with this idea

Declare Function GetSystemMetrics Lib "user32" (ByVal nIndex As Long) As
Long
Sub GetResolution()
x = GetSystemMetrics(0&)
y = GetSystemMetrics(1&)