Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I put a "date & time saved" stamp inside an Excel Wksht?

How do I put a "date & time saved" stamp inside an Excel Wksht? Is there a
way to use programming and macros to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How do I get to "thisworkbook" in VB?
--
Thanks,Bill

"Mangesh Yadav" wrote:

maybe something like:

Boolean)
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1") = Now()
End Sub

in the ThisWorkbook module in VBA. To open the VB editor, press Alt+F11

- Mangesh