Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is worksheet 100% refreshed

Hi All
This is a repost of a previous question. FWIW original post he
http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...3d34661710c27d

I have worksheets that have "EnableCalculation" = False. They don't
need to recalculate unless the user changes a value.

However, when I force them to calculate I can't seem to guarantee that
a full refresh will happen before calculation is disabled again.
Here's my code:

With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("MyReport")

.EnableCalculation = True
ThisWorkbook.RefreshAll
.EnableCalculation = False

End With

What happens is, if the user clicks the sheet, the refresh is delayed.
But the code continues to turn off calculation.

So, I want to change my code to the following, but I cannot find the
exquivalent of (the fictitious) "Workbook.NeedsRefreshing":

With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("MyRep*ort")

.EnableCalculation = True
ThisWorkbook.RefreshAll
While ThisWorkbook.NeedsRefreshing = True
Msgbox "Please wait for the report to refresh."
ThisWorkbook.RefreshAll
Wend
.EnableCalculation = False

End With

A solution would be very much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Simon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Found something

Application.CalculationInterruptKey= XlAnyKey | XLEscKey | XlNokey

Taken from the very bottom of:
http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecretsh.htm

Simon