Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Where can I download (buy) Excel 97? thanks.

Lost some files in crash. Excel is still on drive but don't have disc to run setup. Found files with recovery but "not installed".
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello there,

Do a Google search or check out eBay.

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr

"waltackerman" wrote in message
Lost some files in crash. Excel is still on drive but don't have disc to
run setup. Found files with recovery but "not installed".

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

waltackerman wrote:
Lost some files in crash. Excel is still on drive but don't have disc
to run setup. Found files with recovery but "not installed".

If you're an MSDN subscriber, I just noticed this morning that Office97 can still be
downloaded there. (Curse them, forever, for taking away O2K, though!)
--
Working Without a .NET?
http://classicvb.org/petition

items chosen to download are NEVER all there after download comple jwhitehurst New Users to Excel 3 November 9th 07 04:00 PM
Which Excel download should I get? Julie S. New Users to Excel 7 October 8th 06 11:37 PM
Download Excel? Jared Burlison Excel Worksheet Functions 3 October 6th 06 08:04 PM
download excel Lyn New Users to Excel 5 August 25th 06 08:39 PM
How to download into Excel from web? Neil Law Excel Programming 0 May 4th 05 05:00 PM