Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Worksheet_Change Event (Excel 2000 to 2003)

I recently converted to Excel 2003 from 2000. It looks
like some of the macros, Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As
Range) event in particular, from my old spreadsheets are
not running in the new version.
Did anything change in 2003 where it doesn't recognize
previous Change events? Is there a different way I am
supposed to use the Change event in 2003?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Make sure you open that workbook with macros enabled.

And make sure you change the macro security to medium or low (then reopen your
workbook with macros enabled).

(Tools|macro|security|security level tab)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There have been no changes in the change event or any other Excel related
worksheet or workbook event that I am aware of. Certainly non that would
make it not run. Perhaps you have events disabled. Or you might be using
On Error Resume Next and it is masking an error in your event code so it
appears nothing happens.

Tom Ogilvy