Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Putting a formula in place one time for the entire spreadsheet

I would like to add the number displayed in every 15th cell in the B
column (starting with B20) and display those results in B5. Instead of
using
=(B20+B35+B50...)
is there a quicker formula I can use?

ALSO:

Is there a workday formula I can use to put the first workday of any
given month in a target cell, and then every 15th cell in the same row,
put the following day?

So: A1= 5/2/05
A16= 5/3/05
and so on...

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

I used your formula, but it gives a #VALUE in B5 instead of the total.
Any ideas?

Technically, I want the formula to add every 15th cell, starting with
B15 and ending with cell B350. I modified the above formula to end in
350, but I still get a #VALUE displayed. Any ideas?

Thanks again

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No text. (there are some blanks, some of the B column cells have not
been filled out with a number yet. Those cells contain a formula, but
no value)Would you mind me sending you the document? i have to be doing
something wrong.

Jacob

"jacob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I used your formula, but it gives a #VALUE in B5 instead of the

total.
Any ideas?

Technically, I want the formula to add every 15th cell, starting

with
B15 and ending with cell B350. I modified the above formula to end

in
350, but I still get a #VALUE displayed. Any ideas?

Thanks again

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I emailed it to you. Please let me know if it did NOT come thru.
thanks, in advance.
jacob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry, I'm on the road and am having trouble downloading files. I will
definitely look at it over the weekend.

--

Vasant

oups.com...